We are currently looking for an amazing Senior Data Scientist. We have one open positions. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Use techniques from supervised and unsupervised machine learning, statistical analysis, or predictive modeling to deliver business insights and analytics solutions
- Work directly with aligned business partners in requirements definition, project scoping, timeline management, results documentation, and maintain effective and professional working relationship
- Create reusable implementations of statistical tests and machine learning models using the available technologies in the ecosystem
- Generate new product requirements for the engineering group to enhance the analytics capabilities of the database
- Use machine learning techniques to assess outcomes
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to identify operational barriers and issues, and facilitate their resolution
- PHD Degree + 3 years’ experience OR Masters Degree + 5 years’ experience in Computer Science, Data Analytics or related quantitative field
- Experience working with and analyzing various types of data using Python, R or similar software
- Experience in using mathematics, statistics, modeling, experimental study design, business analysis, and technology to transform high volumes of complex data into advanced analytic solutions
- Experience using machine learning techniques such as neural networks, random forest, deep learning etc. Must be able to create ML pipelines.
- History of solving problems, creating solutions and driving change within a team
- Naturally curious and comfortable with ambiguity
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking. Wants to solve the “business problem”
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills, with a proven ability to translate complex methodologies and analytical results to higher-level business insights and key takeaways
- Strong interpersonal and consulting skills
- Ability to make decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components
- Flexible, dynamic personality who can work independently in a start-up environment
- Experience w/ FinTech or specialty finance is a plus
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.