- We have an exciting opportunity for a highly intelligent Technical Engineer Manager.
- We are looking for a leader who can drive our strategy and vision from a leadership standpoint
- Remote - Full Health, Dental, Vision, Benefits, Stock Options, Monthly Stipends, etc
- Be the bridge between the C-Level Executives and Software Engineers
- Mentor, hire, and build a team around the needs of the company
- Interview, hire, train, and mentor engineers
- Create and execute programs and objectives in an Agile Environment
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience
- 5+ years in a startup environment scaling teams
- Experience working with multiple programming languages
- Great communication and personality
- Be a Subject matter expert when it comes to our product
- MS or PhD n Computer Science
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placem