- We have an exciting opportunity for a highly intelligent Site Reliability Engineer
- We're looking for someone with previous experience in Startup environments
- We are a well funded startup changing the way clients look at Data
- Remote Position - Full Health, Dental, Vision, Benefits, Stock Options, Monthly Stipends, et
- Partner closely with our development teams and product managers to architect and build features that are highly available and secure
- Develop innovative ways to smartly measure, monitor & report application and infrastructure health
- Gain deep knowledge of our application stack
- Experience scaling Large Distributed Systems and Micro-services Architecture
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Function well in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Participate in a 24X7 on-call rotations.
- 5+ years as a Software Engineer focused on Cloud Computing
- Experience programming in Go/Java/Python
- Strong understanding of Kubernetes and orchestration
- Familiarity with algorithms, data structures, and complexity analysis
- Experience working with both Public and Private Platforms
- Exposure to infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Terraform, Ansible, Salt, etc.
- BS or MS in Computer Science
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.