We are currently looking for an amazing Systems Test Engineer. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Responsible for responsible for creating test cases, executing appropriate tests, and analyzing the results and how the simulators correlate to on road data
- Perform root cause analysis and triage issues on complex integrated systems
- Create test plans and verification strategies to support ongoing feature development and bug fixes
- Define metrics, declare acceptable levels for these metric, and design dashboards to monitor the health of our systems
- Support implementation of safety methodology, documentation, requirements, and tests
- Identify test framework gaps and drive requirements for new test tools and test frameworks
- Represent customer needs when designing simulation tools and reviewing designs of simulation tools
- Create alignment across cross-functional simulation groups
- 5+ years of related root cause analysis experience or complex trouble shooting across multidisciplinary HW & SW systems
- Strong ability to debug and identify root causes of failure / collect info / create action plan
- Posses an automation mind set and computational, programmatic thought process
- Strong foundation in HAST, ALT
- Comfortable with CICD workflows
- 5yrs experience with Python or C++ and familiarity with principles of object oriented design
- Strong technical communication skills, especially when distilling complex problems
- Strong technical writing skills and ability to write effective design docs, SLAs, technical product documentation, etc.
- Bonus points: experience with BLE, Wifi testing requirements and stacks
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.