We are currently looking for an amazing Mobile App Developer (React Native). We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- You’ll have a direct impact on our platform and will be quickly given ownership of a large part of our codebase.
- You'll be focused on developing software for user-facing mobile apps and mobile web applications / you will help to develop native modules / ensure operational needs are accounted for
- Experience with the Bluetooth stack on iOS / Android.
- iOS / Android testing and debugging.
- Familiarity with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Solid understanding of Apple (& Google / Android) design principles and interface guidelines
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient with continuous integration and code versioning tools (Git)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of the Apple AppStore & Google Play store publishing process and nuances.
- Experience working on an agile software team that has developed and shipped software to users.
- Natural product intuition, work harder, faster, and smarter without sacrificing technical excellence.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.