We are currently looking for an amazing API Software Developer (NodeJS). We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Work with fellow API Developers, Team Leads, Architects to deliver features through the creation of re-usable RESTful APIs
- Collaborate with Quality, Product and Cloud Engineering teams to keep digital assets fully functional, secure and up-to-date with business needs
- Perform pair programming, performance testing and product releases
- Assist in systems integration
- Effectively communicate ideas with the team
- Implement policies, roles, data access controls, monitoring events, resolve system and data issues for continuous functioning of APIs
- The Node.js API Developer must have 3-4 years of API/Server side development experience (preferably Node.js)
- Must have 1 year of experience in cloud platforms (preferable AWS: both traditional EC2 and serverless Lambda), developing micro-services CI/CD solutions (including Docker), message queue systems and background task management
- Must have 1 year of experience in developing NoSQL databases, designing data models and proficient in querying document stores (preferably MongoDB)
- Knowledge in API security frameworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT, OpenAPI, etc.
- Experience working with API Gateway, CD
- Ns, API Performance testing, CI/CD pipelines and monitoring tools
- Ability to work in an Agile / SCRUM environment
- Self-directed with a start-up/entrepreneur mindset
- Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving
- Strong writing and communication skills
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.