We are currently looking for an amazing Development Operations Engineer. We have one open positions. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing.
- Identify, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Assess, manage, and deliver improvements to our CI/CD pipeline to enable faster, more efficient developer workflows.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- 4+ years of experience working on a DevOps, Build, Infrastructure, or Platform Engineering team with a focus on cloud technologies and/or exp. In a compliant environment
- Proficient in Linux, Shell, and Bash scripting
- Proficient with Git (branching, merging, resolving merge conflicts, diffing between branches/revisions, etc.)
- Container orchestration using Kubernetes strongly preferred
- Cloud infrastructure monitoring systems including Prometheus, Alertmanager, and Grafana
- Experience with MySQL, Postgres and Chef/Puppet/Asible all a plus
- Outstanding & proactive oral and written communication skills - with colleagues, mentees, and customers
- Hands-on attitude, while also maintaining a strategic view of gaps and execution plans
- Experience with build automation, security, and performance monitoring tools
- Kubernetes Administration (bonus points for CKA certification!)
- AWS services including EC2, S3, CloudWatch, IAM
- AWS VPC management with Terraform
- Jenkins administration and/or pipeline development
- Nifi, Kafka, ElasticSearch/ELK Stack, MariaDB, and Terraform, Stitch, Matillion all a plus
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.