Lead Technical Product Manager
If you enjoy having your hands in the entire stack and driving end-end design of unique products, please keep reading.
Located in Las Vegas, Nevada
Full Time position
What You'll Be Doing
- Will lead the entire design and development of new products
- Drive the process within an Agile Environment
- Collaborate with product and other stakeholders
- Work with a variety of languages and technologies. Strong technical background - engineering experience preferred
What You Should Have
- 5+ years of relevant, professional experience as a Technical Product Manager
- Ability to work cross functional with Engineering, C-Level Executives, etc.
- Strong experience building products within Fintech
- Experience mentoring junior PMs
- The ideal candidate is proactive, hands-on, energetic, collaborative, results-driven, and thrives on solving real-world problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job related problems.
- Strong understanding of Financial Regulations and Standards
- Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.