We have an exciting opportunity for a Android Software Engineer who has a strong passion for consumer facing streaming platforms.
Full Time in San Francisco - Full Health, Dental, Vision, Benefits, paid parental leave, various allowances and unlimited PTO.
- Architecting, designing and building Android mobile experience
- Build well-architected components for complex and ambiguous technical problems.
- Design well architected solutions and build iteratively into systems while maintaining the best agile practices
- Contribute best-in-class programming and API design techniques to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products
- Assist in building a great platform for streaming content on Apple devices
- Keep up-to-date with the industry standards of Android development
- Be communicative and collaborative
- 7+ years experience in Android Mobile Development
- Strong Skills in Java, Kotlin and/or React Native
- Experience with TV Integration + any casting experience is a huge plus
- Familiar with the Apple feature sets and best practices
- Successfully launched consumer-facing applications
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.