Sr. Software Engineer, Data
We're looking for a highly intelligent and passionate Sr. Software Engineer focused on Data to join our team.
We're a fast paced tech focused company that provides solutions for our customers worldwide.
Position is Fully Remote
Full Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, Equity, Perks, etc.
- Good experience working on large-scale distributed application development
- Comfortable with build and release tools such as Git/Github/Gerrit and experience in deployment best practices
- A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work remotely, managing your own time and setting sensible priorities
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel internationally for up to a week at a time
We're looking for:
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
- 8+ years of software development experience
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science/Engineering
- Excellent understanding of data stores, distributed systems, knows when to or not to use them
- Strong knowledge on backend architecture, knows when and where to making tradeoffs
- Excellent knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design, and coding
- Experience in designing and building distributed backend systems handling high volumes of traffic with low latency
- Experience in handling ambiguous business requirements with excellent execution
- Passion to solve complex and challenging problems and make continuous improvements
- An advocate for good code quality and best engineering practices
- Excellent knowledge and experience with backend languages like Java, Scala, Go, Node.js, etc
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.