- We have an exciting opportunity for a highly intelligent Sr. Software Engineer who has a strong passion for Data.
- We are looking for a data-driven leader with excellent analytical skills and wants to work with cutting edge technology to help with our products.
- We earned a spot in the Top 15 SaaS companies among the SaaS 500
- Remote Position - Full Health, Dental, Vision, Benefits, Stock Options, Monthly Stipends, et
- Partner closely with our development teams and product managers to architect and build features that are highly available and secure
- Develop innovative ways to smartly measure, monitor & report application and infrastructure health
- Gain deep knowledge of our application stack
- Experience improving the performance of micro-services and solve scaling/performance issues
- Capacity management and planning
- Function well in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Participate in a 24X7 on-call rotations.
- Comfortable with languages such as Go and Python
- Expertise in mariadb/mysql clustering
- Minimum of 4 years of industry experience in engineering
- Familiarity with algorithms, data structures, and complexity analysis
- Experience working with Linux systems from kernel to shell including working with system libraries, file systems, and client-server protocols
- Deep familiarity with containers and related security best practices
- Deep familiarity with container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes
- Experience working with a cloud provider such as AWS, GCloud, and in-house data centers
- Experience managing and developing highly-available and distributed software
- Exposure to infrastructure-as-code frameworks such as Terraform
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.