Staff Software Engineer
We're looking for a highly intelligent and passionate Sr. Software Engineer. We are focused at the center of technology and focused on building a SaaS product
that will help our customers organize their data while using AI to predict future business decisions.
In this role, you will:
- Develop interactive visualizations mostly with React, also using libraries such as Highcharts and D3
- Write Elasticsearch searches that operate on billions on documents, and work with realtime data over websockets
- Create end-to-end tests and unit tests
- Deep dive into performance, particularly with Elasticsearch
- Conduct code reviews and provide feedback and guidance to other team members
- Work with Product and Design teams on features and updates
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Good communication skills, including written and spoken English; we are a distributed team and clear and accurate communication is essential
- Willingness to collaborate, assist, and share knowledge with other team members
- Experience building single-page applications
- Experience writing APIs and thinking in terms of data
- A focus on customer experience and happiness
- Bonus points for experience with any of: Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, Coffeescript, Backbone
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.