THIS ROLE IS REMOTE
We're looking for a highly intelligent and passionate Sr. Data Scientist to join are team. We're a fast paced tech focused company that provides solutions for our customers worldwide.
Position is Fully Remote
Full Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, Equity, Perks, etc.
What you will be doing
- Based on data-driven analysis, formulating risk solutions to ensure optimal balance between user experience, business enablement, operational expense and loss exposure related to proposed solutions
- Work closely with product teams on development of new products to identify potential gaps that might create loss, and define requirements to mitigate those risks.
- Have a good understanding of general business trends and directions to be able to put own work in the broad business context.
- Applying various data science methods to understanding the most important aspects of our product, users, and business.
- Organizing disparate facts and findings into powerful narratives that have the broadest possible applications
- Evangelizing evidence-based decision making by partnering with key decision makers and driving general accessibility of data and insights.
What you should have
- 5+ years of professional industry experience doing quantitative analysis. An advanced degree (MS, PhD) in a quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Economics, Physics) a plus.
- A consistent record of using data to drive product teams to achieve ambitious goals.
- Expert in at least one programming language for data analysis (e.g. Python, R).
- Expert in designing and testing experiments.
- Experience with statistical and machine learning methods to build descriptive and predictive models.
- Experience working with data technologies that allow effective storage and analysis of large amounts of data (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Presto, S3, etc).
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.