We are currently looking for an amazing Principle Software Engineer. We have one open positions. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Oversees activities related to owning features of a Product platform, enhancing & maintenance its systems that which run one a large financial organization
- Well versed with modern practices of agile, collaborative open source development to build scalable, resilient libraries and API’s
- Supports the development team to deliver items identified as priority by the Product Owner Designs, analyzes, develops, reviews, tests, debugs, delivers and supports software and / or new products
- Engages with technology and business leadership to evolve architectural principles and ensure alignment with technology solutions with these principles
- Provides technical leadership to deliver practical solutions with business value
- Responsible for talent acquisition and coaching and mentoring team members as well as overall team management responsibilities.
- 5+ years of application development, back-end
- Building API's
- Experience with Go, Java, Typescript, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database solutions (including SQL Server, CouchDB, MongoDB, amongst others)
- Delivering microservices deployed to Docker containers
- Working with Kubernetes
- Experience developing in a rapid CI/CD environment
- Expert in GIT branch and merging
- Experience working on an Agile team
- Interest in blockchain and fintech
- Experience with cloud infrastructure in AWS and/or Azure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.