We are currently looking for an amazing Senior Security Engineer. We have one open positions. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- We're looking for hands-on Security and cloud expertise with passion in identifying and exploiting complex Security problems in distributed, multi-tenant services and infrastructure.
- Our Security team conducts penetration testing, vulnerability discovery / security engineering / Application Security, security reviews, research, and serves as red team.
- We ensure the security of software and hardware that run our cloud services strive to continuously improve our security stance
- AWS, Azure, or GCP compute, storage, and network operational experience.
- Methodical approaches to troubleshooting and solving complex technical problems
- Issue tracking and collaboration (Jira and Confluence).
- Producing documentation in support of developed work (KBs, run books, help guides)
- Linux/Unix system administration including system level knowledge of Linux on OCI Gen 2, creating, and executing scripts.
- Networking and TCP/IP fundamentals.
- Utilizing agile methodologies.
- Working with remote, global teams as well as individuals.
- Ability to effectively assess and communicate risks and appropriate levels of urgency to management and engineering staff as we as team environment
- Working independently and in a self-directed manner.
- 10 years of experience in Security engineering / application / penetration / vulnerabilities
- Strong application/product/software security background
- Vulnerability discovery across Cloud services
- Extensive research or experience with multiple classes of security bugs
- Emergent threat testing
- Understand internet networking services, such as DNS, HTTP, etc.
- Programming and scripting languages (Python, Java, bash are our preferred)
- Using Ci/CD scripting tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
- Containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes).
- BS in Related Field
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.