REMOTE is OK - US based
We are currently looking for an amazing Full Stack Software Engineer. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Have a startup mindset and a curiosity for financial technology
- Bring expertise in your field paired with a beginner’s mindset to always challenge your assumptions and learn new technologies, standards, and applications
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, debate and defend technology decisions up and down the stack, clearly research and articulate the pros and cons of available implementation strategies
- Be responsible for all API development team deliverables including design specifications, system manuals, and unit testing approach and evidence
- Conduct and lead code reviews to ensure clean, high quality code across product lines
- Experience architecting service oriented/microservice applications and deploying them with Docker in cloud environments including Heroku and AWS
- Experience optimizing Postgres database design and SQL query performance
- Experience developing internal and external facing APIs, and development of front end web and mobile applications that consume those APIs
- Understanding of cryptocurrency
- Experience making technology decisions that weigh product requirements including performance, scalability, security, and manageability
- Excellent working knowledge of Git, CI/CD, TDD, and Agile methodologies
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a cross functional team
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.