REMOTE IS OK - US based
We are currently looking for an amazing Blockchain Software Engineer. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Architect end-to-end solutions for our customers using blockchain.
- Help develop an overall blockchain ecosystem engagement strategy.
- In partnership with consulting, business development, and subject matter experts, formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of distributed ledgers.
- Engage directly with our consulting delivery teams on implementations, understand their specific business and technology challenges in distributed ledgers integration in new products and services.
- Mentor and develop junior developers
- 4+ years of experience in software development, including design, implementation, debugging, and server side
- Experience working with Blockchain frameworks
- 4+ years professional experience in software development in languages like Java, Go, and Node.js.
- Experience working with RESTful API and general service oriented architectures.
- Delivering high quality software solutions on time
- Knowledge of technical developments and trends in application analysis, design, and development
- Experience w/ either Mongo/Kubernetes/Docker a plus
- Passion for cryptocurrencies
- Ability to learn new business processes or applications very quickly
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.