REMOTE ROLE - Must be in US
We are currently looking for an amazing Senior Security Product Manager. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- You will own end-to-end product plans and roadmap for features related to security, policy controls and compliance
- You will drive execution against our plan in collaboration with your Engineering and Design peers: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication internally and with customers
- You will continually find ways to make our development process more efficient so we can deliver high-quality features to customers more quickly
- You will partner closely with the Policy and Security teams, assessing commercial and regulatory requirements and contributing meaningfully to evaluation of product, partnership, and policy solutions to address them.
- 5+ years experience building and delivering successful security products. You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap with minimal guidance
- Awareness of policy and regulatory issues related to regulated industries such as healthcare, financial services, and government
- Hardware Security Modules (HSM) Experience a must
- Knowledge of and passion for Cryptography
- Talent for mediating challenging interests and finding creative solutions
- Natural leadership skills. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience with SaaS and enterprise security
- BS technical degree / equivalent
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.