We're looking for a Chief Technology Officer to lead our fast growing team and helping us scale.
We're an innovative, fast growing company, that works with clients across all different industries.
Chief Technology Officer - Full Time position located in Southern California
Full Health, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Equity, etc.
- Provide visionary leadership and clear strategic direction that can integrate various technology stakeholders and be embraced by our entire firm
- Lead change management for a diverse national firm. Outgoing personality and ability to collaborate, build alliances, and achieve tangible results by engaging a wide range of personalities will be fundamental to our mutual success
- Develop forward thinking business strategies supported by ROI analysis and strong project management.
- Provide strategic leadership to architects, engineers and technology professionals advancing our use of technology to revolutionize design and delivery processes, constantly and constructively challenging the status quo
- Support and create space for innovation by giving ubiquitous access to knowledge, improving efficiency to give people more time and power to design.
- Translate business into technical strategy
- Focus on increasing productivity
- Develop and lead innovative, actionable, vision-driven initiative in collaborative environments to engage, inspire, and influence our architects and engineers.
- 10+ years of experience within software engineering and leadership
- 3+ years as a CTO heavily focused on end-end design/architecture of software applications
- Experience scaling teams and providing leadership to multiple teams
- Experience working with large amounts of data
- Great communication and personality
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Equivalent
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.