We're looking for a highly intelligent and passionate Cloud Engineer to join our team.
REMOTE OR San Diego
Full Health, Medical, Dental, Vision. Great company culture and perks!
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management tools
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve application(s) security and performance
- Implement integrations requested by customers
- Develop procedures to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- 7+ years focused on Cloud/DevOps
- Must have software development experience in multiple programming languages
- Expert in Linux, Bash, other scripting languages
- Experience working with AWS, GCP, Azure, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Security Certifications are preferred
- BS in MS in Computer Science or Equivalent
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.