We're looking for a highly intelligent and passionate Principal Software Engineer to join our team.
We're an innovative data driven company that provides solutions across all verticals to our clients.
Full Time Position - Would start out Remote but eventually work out of Southern California
Great Benefits - Full Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, etc.
- Experience developing large scale web applications using Java
- Hands-on Java programming skills, data structures and Micro-services architecture and development
- Expertise in dealing with horizontal scale, high availability, concurrency, profiling, deployment, upgrade/migration, production support and other enterprise software issues.
- Proficient in major development tools and processes, such as source control, requirement spec, design and design review, unit test, system test, performance test, etc.
- Proven ability to take leadership role in projects that span multiple teams, ability to deliver on time working in a fast paced agile environment
- 7+ years of Software Engineering experience focused on Java
- Experience with Spring, Kafka, etc.
- Heavy focus on designing end-end software systems implementing REST APIs
- Experience with ETL Design and SQL Databases
- Experience working with MPP solutions
- BS or MS in Computer Science
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training