Unity Graphics Engineer
- This is an exciting opportunity to work with us on advancing interactive software.
- You will have the opportunity to work with product, engineering, innovation and design teams.
- These new experiences are tailored artificial intelligence and developing solutions to an industry that hasn’t seen real innovation in years.
- Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Must have strong graphics and shading experience including HLSL
- Experience using C#/Unity on a desktop VR platform
- A solid understanding of core Unity concepts including component creation, animators, shaders, and performance profiling.
- Complete CPU and GPU specific optimization tasks.
- Follow adopted design/development methodologies, patterns, and tool sets.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong communication skills
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.