This engineer will play a significant role on the team and be responsible for technical decision making as well as hands-on development.
What You'll Do
• Design, implement, and extend core platform services and APIs to enable new products and features to be built
• Architect and build the next version of our data-processing pipeline
• Create 3rd party developer APIs and tools
• Analyze/debug performance issues across distributed services
• Plan, design, and build our core platform software and systems to scale with an increasing number of users, features, business requirements, partners, and new engineers
What We Look For
• Passion and drive for Over the Top Media
• Solid CS fundamentals: strong software engineering fundamentals are far more important than familiarity with specific tools or languages
• Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
• Experience building real-time distributed web services
• Experience developing systems in web application frameworks
• Experience implementing highly available data storage
Nice to Have
• Golang, Ruby or Node.js; Python or C++ if you're an expert
• Provide mentoring to more junior engineers in their progress on business and personal career goals
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training